This wheelbarrow was the best mix of quality and value on the market. It is sturdy and has 4 wheels. It has optimal dimensions and holds 7 cubic ft
There are three constituents materials used in the wheelbarrow.
1) clay pebbles are placed at the bottom (they absorb water and help keep the soil damp)
2) a cloth membrane is used in-between the clay and the soil
3) the garden soil
3 steps are all needed in order for the plants to grow
1) give the plants water once a day or once every other day so they stay hydrated
2) try to keep the plants in an area with lots of air circulation. This could be in a sun-room or outside
3) keep the plants in an area where they can receive lots of natural light from the sun
The vegetables include
Thyme + Basil
Thank you very much to The Gardener's Center and Florist in Darien, CT for helping out with this initiative.
They gave us great advice on how to set up the barrow and how to choose the right veggies
They have a great selection of plants, soil, vegetables, and everything in between, so be sure to check them out with anything related.
To get a cart, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 Organic Barrow - All Rights Reserved.
Donate on GoFundMe